Do you set yourself up for success in your business? Or do you turn up on a daily/weekly basis and approach the day as it unfolds? Business isn’t meant to be hard or difficult. It is us, humans that make it difficult. I want to share with you today seven habits that helped me over the years to grow. You have to commit to doing them weekly and some daily. When I first work with a client, I get them to implement these as quickly as possible.
- Commit to your goals and dreams.
- Have a 90-day plan.
- Take action, baby steps build momentum.
- Create consistent content.
- Get comfortable being on video.
- Protect yourself – who do you listen, watch follow that motivates you
- Get a coach or mentor. Someone who will hold you accountable and move you towards your goals & dream. They are important
BONUS – always work from your strengthens. Outsource what you are not good at doing or don’t like doing. i.e. bookkeeping, accounts, marketing & admin. I will be running my 90 Day Sales & Marketing Planning webinar in April, look out for the date which will be announced next week.
I would love to hear back from you and find what you think of this list. Get in touch and let me know which ones you are already doing and which ones you need to implement..
If you need help, I am here. Book in for a Get It Done Power Hour. Let’s get you moving in the right direction NOW.