This week I was offered the opportunity to showcase my business and what I do to a ladies networking group.
One of the biggest questions I am asked all the time is “what can I do to market my business”.
There are over 100 different marketing tactics that will put you in front of a customer. Not all are relevant for your business. In fact, some should be avoided!
When choosing the right ones, you have to know your ideal client and what information they want. Once you know this, building the tactics is the easy step.
Check out the Top 10 which are relevant for SMEs in this video. https://bit.ly/3hLbszf
10 Top Marketing Tactics
- Website – The foundation of your marketing
- Email & Newsletters – at least once a week
- Content – written i.e. Blogs, eBooks, Lead Magnets
- Content – spoken i.e. video, speaking, guest experts, podcast
- Social Media
- Networking, Seminars, Workshops & Webinars
- Direct Mail
- Guerrilla Marketing
- Testimonials & Social Proof
I would love to know what you are currently using? Plus the ones you would like to know more about.
Hit reply and let me know if this helped? I love receiving feedback